I have spent a great deal of time on simple things in Linux as I am new over the last week (No better way to learn) But I don't want to re-learn in case the proverbial Hard Drive dies, so what is a good way to back up my system? On my 2 Windows XP machines I use Ghost 9. Is there similar thing to copy a Linux drive?

Or can I simply do something like an XCOPY from one drive to a second one as a backup?

I am using Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant)
on a home Workgroup as a File and print server - If I ever get Samba set up correctly. Any suggestions appriciated.

Thanks