On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Corrigan, Brian wrote:

//Can anyone suggest a decent sound card that works well with linux.  I
//want to be able to play MP3's etc. under Elightenment.  I have an
//Ensoniq but its kind of a pain to get it to work.  Im looking for
//something simpler

i've got a Gravis Ultrasound PnP and it's nice, you need some drivers to make
it work (read the Howtos). it's a nice red colour too :)

>> I Like England Just Fine, But I Ain't Eating Any Of That Beef <<
<<  MailTo: root <at> kermit "dot" globalnet /dot\ co 'dot' uk   >>