Hmm, my first message and I get to respond to it myself <grin>.  I have
determined that it has to do with Dynamic IP address.  I was able to
look a couple of them up for my ISP and it seems that that's what those
are instead of @localhost I get @<dynamic IP address from my ISP>.

Still strange.  Should it do this?

James