Hi everyone,

        Thanks to all those who helped with my earlier questions, I really appreciate
the help! If I ever see you in the pub i'll buy you a Guiness :-)
         Well, I'm going with red hat and I have a couple more questions, an answer
would be very much appreciated.
        I mentioned I might use enlightenment, but since my 66mghz 486 has only 26mb of
ram that will probably not be possible. I know about FWM95 and stuff, though I
was hoping for a windows managere that didn't resemble windoze, I'm sure you can
all understand that ;-) I was considering Afterstep possibly since I've always
liked the NEXT window manager, I really like IRIX too incidentally :-).
        Any recommendations on a good manager that looks cool, works well and will cope
with the limitations of 26MB 66mghz 486? KDE? Afterstep? Or do I have to settle
for FWM 95?
        Also, we just got a logitech trackman trackball. Should I be able to get it to
work with linux, and change which buttons do what and stuff if necessary?

        Thanks everyone,
        Dom
        (glad to be returning to a real os, real soon)
--
Dominic McDonald-Aveyard    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    ICQ 14555243
Our wedding album: http://www.sexgoddessjewel.com/HeatherAndDom/

Sex Goddess Jewellery   http://www.sexgoddessjewel.com
+Fine Silver Celtic knotwork and custom jewellery of all varieties.+