What you can do is this:

daemon.*        /var/adm/daemon.log

What this says is log all facilities that are daemons with all
output priorities to the following file.
You can't really go and isolate tcmplog and icmplog because they are
daemons. It would also be a little hard to hack syslog.h, which has all
the LOG values for your facilities, to include JUST icmplog and tcplog as
their own facility, since they are considered daemons and have the same
logging priority as the rest of your daemons...

Woody
Security Administrator
Localline.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]