On Tue, 28 Jul 1998 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I just wonder if there exist a more detailed manual how to program in C
> under Linux and I wonder if there exist a program, besides Emacs, that only
> have a C enviroment. Hope you understand my question... :)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Daniel Lindqvist

        If you are looking for a program to write/edit your programs (in
other words an IDE) I prefer RHIDE. It has nearly an the exact "look and
feel" of Borland's family of IDE's.

--
Mike Coles    | LINUX -- The High Performance Operating System
  KC2CIW      | This message is NSA certified. It does NOT contain the