On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Bryan Scaringe wrote:

> > I have Caldera, but Ive decided to try redhat.  Is it worth going out
> > and buying the $50 version from RedHat?  What does is come with.  Is is
> > better to buy the free version form cheapbytes???
> >
> > Brian Corrigan
> >

> I recommend getting the cheapbytes version first.
> Why risk $50?

I just recived my version of Redhat (Offical distribution). You can
actually get it for 39.99 and it even comes with a nifty penguin power
t-shirt. (http://www.linuxmall.com). I must agree to decide on what you
are going to use first, but I would recomend buying the full version. Even
if it is simply just to support redhat. Remember they are giving us all
thier software free. If we support them they will have the resources to
develop more.