On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Bryan Scaringe wrote:

> Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:49:19 -0400
> From: Bryan Scaringe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: REdhat?!
>

> > I guess what im wondering is what comes with the $50 Version of RH5.1.
> > I hear its 6 cd's so what is on them? Is it worth buying?
> >
> > BC
> >

> I don't know what's on the other 5 disks.
> But I DO know that the $50 includes RedHat Tech support.
>
> But with all the information available on the net,
> and with newsgroups like this one, I don't
> know exactly how worthwile all that extra money is.

And all the new releases, that make a cd-rom obsolete after a month or so.

> For a buisness, on the otherhand, It could be well worth it....

It's a capitalist world after all...

   Karel Bemelmans, Narfum Inc.
   Home of the Belgian Punkrockers

  [-- Contact --] -->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [-- Website --] -->  http://www.narfum.org

   Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash
   simultaneously...