On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Jerome Tan wrote:

> I was able to edit it but I don't know which to change. Could you suggest me
> a line which I could placed there?

The entry should look like:
/dev/hda1        /Win98        vfat        defaults   1   1
(supposing your Win98 partition is on /dev/hda1 = first partition on
primary master)
If the system complains about an unknown fs type "vfat" or something, you
will have to recompile your kernel with vfat support, or at least compile
a vfat module. (in make menuconfig, vfat is under filesystems, and then
"enable international codepage support" or something). If you have never
recompiled your kernel, read the Kernel-HOWTO (I think) and
/usr/src/linux/README (supposing you have installed kernel sources).

Frank