Jerome Tan a écrit:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there a way to delete the configuration files of X-Windows? I want to
> reset it because AfterStep won't work and there's no way for me to change
> the user interface on TTY.

MUCH clearer than your question before ;-)

As a QUICK solution, you can comment out the Afterstep line in your
/etc/X11/window-managers file.

The correct way however (if you're sure the problem is caused by
Afterstep) is uninstalling the Afterstep package using the RPM package
manager. This should modity your config files in consequence. But you
might be able to install more than one window manager to see which one
is best for you.

Deleting config files is generally no good choice...

HTH

--

   *   *
    \ /

-"Since I have dual boot, Win95 has become much more stable"
-"That's what YOU think. In reality since, sometimes you happen to
  shutdown Lose95 before the GPF does it for you..."