Hörđur M. Harđarson wrote:

> I want to change my LILO default booting from win to linux. How do I do
> that?

You need to edit /etc/lilo.conf. Check the lilo HOWTO first and man
lilo.conf to get an understanding of lilo. The easiest way (and I've
done it this way) is to cut and paste, basically the first os mentioned
in lilo.conf is the one that will boot first. Just cut and paste the
linux section to be the first os. Caution!! If you screw it up you won't
be able to boot (except with a boot disk---MAKE ONE!!). When you have
lilo.conf the way you want it then on the command line just type;
lilo   and re-boot.