There's a great IP Masquerading list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  You can
receive the following help message by sending a message to

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

The Linux IP masquerade web page is at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
You will find much information on IP Masquerading and this mailing
list there, including the archives of this mailing list.

If you're trying to reach the digest, send mail to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for directions, or replace "masq-"
with "masq-digest-" in the commands below.

--- Here are the ezmlm command addresses.

I can handle administrative requests automatically.
Just send an empty note to any of these addresses:

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Receive future messages sent to the masq mailing list.

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Stop receiving messages for the masq mailing list.

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Retrieve a copy of messages 12 to 45 from the archive.
   A maximum of 50 messages are returned per request.

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Retrieve subjects of messages, including 123 though 456
   from the archive. Subjects are returned in sets of 100.
   A maximum of 2000 subjects are returned per request.

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
   Retrieve a copy of all messages with the same subject
   as message 12345.

DO NOT SEND ADMINISTRATIVE REQUESTS TO THE MAILING LIST!
If you do, I won't see them, and subscribers will yell at you.

To specify [EMAIL PROTECTED] as your subscription address, send mail
to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
I'll send a confirmation message to that address; when you receive that
message, simply reply to it to complete your subscription.

Justin Slootsky