Hi,

I have a Matrox Millennium graphics card.  I set up XWindows and it
works fine in VGA mode but the graphics suck.  So, I tried to setup
XWindows again using SVGA.  Again, Xwindows works but the resolution is
very crappy. (Its 320x240).  I tried changing this by pressing
ctrl+alt++ but nothing worked.  Then I edited the XF86Config file and
added some of my own resoultions.  But it did not work.  I still get the
same crappy graphics. (I really mean crappy, the virtual desktop takes
half the screen.)  I would really appreciate some help. (I have a 2 MB
Matrox Millennium card, as I mentioned before.)

Thanks