you wont be able to use mount if you are not user root ...
better try to use tar or cpio to create an archive onto your floppy (if
you have access to the device)

 -----Message d'origine-----
De: Doin' the Bull Dance, Feelin' the Flow... [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: lundi 5 octobre 1998 04:05
À: linux
Objet: UNIX equivilent of mount????

I need to be able to save something from my school's UNIX machines
onto a
disk.  Is there someway that I can do this?  I can't figure it out and I
would like to avoid using FTP because....well, its a long story.

I tried using mount.  It said the command wasn't found, so either I that
command isn't found or I dont have that privilege.

Can anyone help....thanks in advance...

 -Evan-