For those of you who haven't been following my periodic (and somewhat intermitent)
messages, I've been having trouble with my Internet connectin through Linux.

Well, now I'm able to connect (thanks to Kelvin Teh, it turned out that I was just in
the wrong directory...;)  BUT...

I can't seem to properly connect to the Debian FTP server to get the REST OF MY BLOODY
LINUX SYSTEM!!!  Here's the error message I get:

        Login is incorrect (I logged in as anonymouse with a password of my
        e-mail address)

Then I get this:

        FTP ERROR - error at /usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DpkgFtp.pm line 81,
        <STDIN> chunk 9.

        query/setup script returned error exit status 1.

Anyone who can help, please do.

Thanks,
Chris