I recently asked a friend of mine if he know of an X(samba) based
program for browsing shared folders on foreign machines on a network and
he had said he remembered a program that could do that in a similar
fashion as the windows '9X network neighborhood.  He thought that the
program was called "tkchooser" but wasn't sure.  I was wondering if anyone
on this list had heard of either this program, or one similar?  Our
network here is so screwy that if i run the smbclient -L machinename i'll
get a list of all the workgroups, or if i run smbclient -L machinename2 i
get 2 other machines, and if i run smbclient -L machinename3 i get
nothing.  I'd appreciate any help.... Thanks!

John Roberts

   *"Bonjour, ya cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys!" - Groundskeeper Willie*