[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Greetings:
>    Does anyone know any way to make fvwm95 operate as "FocusFollowMouse"
> (like fvwm) instead of "ClickToFocus" only?

edit the .fvwm2rc or .fvwm95rc, these may be known as system.fvwm2rc
etc.

there should be a line like

Style "*" ClickToFocus

below (not directly) should be lines like

#Style "*" MouseFocus
#Style "*" SloppyFocus

the # is a comment, remove the comment from one and leave the other two
commented.

I have never did this because I like click2 and if it aint broke....

However it should work, if I am wrong TELL ME
--
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
17728385