very possible.  I have it installed on my D drive now.  when you start
installation, I chose to partition my hbd1 drive (1.0 gig) with the
appropriate partitions using Disk Druid.  When I boot up using lilo, my D
drive boots fine when I issue a linux command, (I've made dos my default
since the timeout may happen when I step away from my desk during bootup).
Did you purchase the 3 cd set or are you downloading your own?  I used the
boot floppy that came with the cd set and it has worked flawlessly every
time.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]