Wayne:

I couldn't get any support from Redhat also, so I went to FreeBSD - it is
much better and the support is great!!!!

George, W0LMN
On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Wayne Pascoe wrote:

> Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 19:58:43 +0200
> From: Wayne Pascoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: RedHat Tech Support...
>
> I had some bad experiences with the RedHat support team about 4 months ago.
> I installed RedHat 5.0 and couldn't print (5.0 was all that was on our
> shelves... I don't know what was current). I opened a support ticket and
> received no help. I also didn't receive any of the freebies offered in their
> package. I guess those are for US residents only, so stuff the rest of the
> users / world huh?
>
> So yeah, they define installation VERY narrowly. If you can't boot I guess
> they help, but nothing else as part of the free support in the box. The one
> thing I didn't look at was paid-for-support. This may get better results,
> but I got brill results right here in the newbie list... Anyways, I'm a
> happy slackware user again ;-)

> Wayne Pascoe (GiT)        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Many people are alive simply because it is illegal
> to kill them!

              ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
              º     Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     º
              º    URL: http://www.moschkau.com    º
              ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
           The messages uses 100% recycled electrons!!