I am ready to format my HD and start from scratch.  I wish to
run Win95 and at least two different distos of Linux.  My HD is a
Seagate 6.4G.: I wish to create a Win partition of about 3G and
divide the remaining up for S.u.S.E. and Red Hat. My question is:
What is the best method of doing this, with the 1024 cylinder
limitation?  I don't really mind booting from a floppy, if necessary.

Also; If I create a DOS partition, two Linux natives and two Linux
swaps, at what point will I need (should) I create extended/logical
partitions?  I really would like to utilize all of the free space on my
HD, and also give two seperate Distros a whirl, so any ideas would
be appreciated.