Doesn't changing the password files require special permissions?  If this
was possible then anyone can hack into Linux systems easily...
Please tell me if this is possible so that I can take some measures to
prevent abuse...My Linux box is shared by several users and I do not want
itchy users to delete my root passwords to put in their own.

Matthew Sachs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/09/98 01:53:41 PM