From: Hughes, Timothy P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 1998 10:59 AM
To: 'LENGARD Pascal OCISI'; linux-newbie; Josiah
Ritchie
Subject: RE: NT-Samba/Linux (Can they work
together?)

Also, one of the easiest ways to configure samba
is to use the SWAT
configuration Tool.  This is a web based
configuration tool that is easy to
get running on linux, and make configuring shares
and everything else
extremely easy.  Or you can get other
configuration tools also.

Tim

Timothy P. Hughes
Associate Technical Analyst
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons