Hi Øystein,

There are two good perl modules on CPAN for manipulating mSQL
databases. If you don't know about CPAN (a distributed repository of
many, many Perl resources), you should learn about it. Go to

http://www.perl.org/

then follow the links about CPAN. Once in CPAN, search for msql.

HTH,

Jacques

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=D8ystein_Folkvord?= a écrit (16.11.1998):
> Hi!
>
> How can I use perl with msql ? Is there any documentation on the www ?
>

> Øystein Folkvord              epost: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                       web: http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~folkvord
>
> "The cost of living is going up, and the chance of living is going down."
  • msql Øystein Folkvord
    • Jacques Du Pasquier