According to Bill Plunkett: While burning my CPU.

> And thanks Richard, for your advice on the nettools.  I looked and
> found 1.45 (I also got the source for 1.47, but had minor problems
> compiling and decided that 1.45 would be good enuf).  It had always
> been a source of confusion to me: which patches and tools to use
> with which kernel.  One thing I think I have straight now is that
> there are no compatibility issues with nettools (I think); in
> general: the newer, the better.

Well i should have considered the fact that you have a reacent version of
slackware installed, which should have a higher version of net-tools than
1.33, anyway things seem to have turned out ok, sorry if i was in any way
misleading.

BTW: Kernel 2.0.36 has just been released. ;-)

--
Regards Richard.