According to John: While burning my CPU.

> I installed SSH on my slackware3.5 box and would like to use that
> instead of telnet for people that have shells on my system. How to i set
> up their accounts so they use SSH and not telnet?

SSH if installed properly should know about all your "known hosts" meaning
know about your user accounts, so what that means is just use ssh it "should
create an entry into /etc/ssh_known_hosts automaticly when that host ssh's
into your system, if something goes wrong a entry will be made into the
system log saying why the problem occoured.

--
Regards Richard.