I just downloaded and upgraded to Pine 4.05, and I'm having only one
problem, and it's a nuisance problem and nothing else... but anyway,
every time that I open my mailbox or change screens, the Pine says this:

        [Mailbox vulnerable - directory must have 1777 protection]

Any ideas?  I've ran the following on my ~/mail directory:

        chmod 1777 mail

But that didn't get rid of the error message.  Help would be appreciated,
maybe possibly with a (brief) explanation of what that error message
means...

        - Mike T.

Michael B. Trausch                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Running Slackware 3.5                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kernel 2.0.34                     Slackware Distribution: www.cdrom.com
 Running Pine 4.05, Lynx 2.81, and learning about Linux along the way!

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach a man to fish
and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer."