According to Catalin Bucur: While burning my CPU.

> Hello guys,
>
> Where can I find a manual or something which can help me to create
> scripts for RedHat? I mean with some examples and hints...

Most distribution scripts are written for "bash" there are however other
shell scripts, but bash is one of, if not the most widly used.
'man bash' will give you some baffeling information about how bash works
and uses "for" loops, if statements, etc, etc.

Now i have a file here called "shell.zip" i got it from a Linux site
somewhere, it explanes about different shells and gives examples, its very
easy to understand and is written in somewhat more simpler terms as the man
pages are.

If you cannot find any hints as to where to locate the file, ie a Inet
search, then let me know i will either send it to you in a mail as an
attachment, or try to get it placed somewhere where you can download it.

First take a look at;
http://www.torget.se/users/d/Devlin/shell/index.html

I rather think i might have got it from this URL.

Let me know.

--
Regards Richard.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Merry Xmas to all, and may all your troubles be small (ones).