I was browsing in CompUSA today and I came across something called "The
Complete Redhat Linux Operating System" by MacMillan Digital Publishing.
The 5.1 version had the Red Hat logo; the 5.2 one had Tux all over the
place, but no RH logo anywhere.  Retail price $50.  Does anyone know what
this is?  Is it any different from "Official Red Hat Linux", RH's
shrink-wrap product?  It seemed to have more or less the same contents.

There's a page at

  http://www.macmillansoftware.com/secondary/0672310570f.html

but it doesn't say too much.

I also noticed that CU's people seem to have been trained to pronounce it
"lye-nux".  Sigh.

--
Tom Zych     [EMAIL PROTECTED]