Sorry,  I do not have Linux machine in front of me, so I am doing this from
memory.

In KDE there is a system initialization (boot) configurator that is used for
configuring how linux boots, what script is run for which init level etc....
This system refers to something like "Sys v" init scripts that would normally be
under /etc/rc.d/. I would like to switch over to this system from my current
"Slackware" set up wich is also under /etc/rc.d/

Where can I find more info on the init. processes that KDE refers to?
How would I convert from the set up that came with "Slackware"

Stuart Wood