Hi everyone,

        I'm wondering, I've read all the how to's and they didn't mention it, but is
there a way for me to get LILO to display a standard message and then the boot
prompt. Something like, "Please type linux or dos for windows at the prompt". If
so, how do I do it?     Also, id there any way ?I can turn the timeout off, so that
it just waits till someone types something in? If not, what is the maximum
timeout?
        Thanks for any help you can offer,
        Cheers,
        Dom
--
Dominic McDonald-Aveyard    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    ICQ 14555243
Our wedding album: http://www.sexgoddessjewel.com/HeatherAndDom/

Sex Goddess Jewellery   http://www.sexgoddessjewel.com
+Fine Silver Celtic knotwork and custom jewellery of all varieties.+