I ve read that it s important to use the the %S macro in /etc/smb.conf in
the path of your users if U have a lot of users, or..
Well, I understood, that I can create a path=/home/Elvis/%S
for the user Elvis..a path=/home/Mary/%S for the use Mary..and so on...but
I guess that the "%S" is to be replaced by a given file or ..
ie..path=/home/Mary/1.txt..
But despite the reading of the man pages, I still didnt get it..
so, could anyone xplain what is the importance??, role??, and
functionnement of maCROS like %S or %u..how to use them??
pls..some examples would help.