On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Jack Barnett R wrote:

> Someone in the list was looks for fips but couldn't find it you can snag
> it at ftp.mhcec.com loging anonymous and under the pub/FreeBSD/tools and
> the file name is called fips.exe and is a dos program.  There is some
> other cool little dos tools you could snag if you need them.

BTW, I've seen a lot of linux CDs that have FIPS on them, except it's FIPS
1.0. A word of caution: if you're gonna be using FAT32 (Win95B, Win98)
make sure your FIPS is FIPS 2.0. I think FIPS is smart enough to recognize
FAT32 and won't cause any damage if you try to repartition F32 with FIPS
1.0, but better safe than sorry... :)

-----
//\/\ario //\/\elendez- TI2DLL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://desvelo.cjb.net
Happily running Linux since 10/28/98
  • fips Doin' the Bull Dance, Feelin' the Flow...