I'm attempting to use Emacs for mail and I'm running into a small snag. I can't mail my ISP account, but I can mail my hotmail account, but my message is from "root". The bounced headers say from "root@crumb", with crumb being the "name" of my machine. I edited mailrc, sendmailcf(?), and elmrc. What do I need to do to correct this. Pine, Elm, etc. all work fine. I only have this problem with mail and Emacs. I assume they both use the same config file. I only want to use Emacs for mail so I can get used to it a little. Quite a daunting task. TIA