This one is actually easy, and I know this because I have recently done
it.
First, get the Boot-disk HowTo.  The instructions are pretty
straightforward.
The procedure for my system was this:
1. locate kernel image.  On my RH5.0 system it's in /boot and called
vmlinuz.
2. format a new floppy (instructions in HowTo).  Syntax is "fdformat
/dev/fd01440", or similar depending on your setup.
3. copy kernel image onto floppy using the "dd" command (instructions in
HowTo), eg "dd if=/boot/vmlinuz of=/dev/fd0" assuming floppy is fd0.

Enjoy!

Martin