According to Koyote: While burning my CPU.

> All,
>
>     Finally got the stupid cdrom fixed (warranty service is SLOW) and
> rh linux 5.2 is onboard!
>
>     X isn't configured properly, though. What I'm trying to do is
> change the video configurations (card, monitor, resolution) and I'll
> be needing to change the mouse config in a week or two (when the
> trackball gets here).
>     What tools do I have to help change the configs for this stuff?

Ray explaned the most important, (in my opinion) setup programs, there is
another called Xconfigurator which is included with Redhat, however the one
i find to be the best is xf86config, you will need to know the technical
hardware details of your mointor and video card tho' to use it to its full
extent.

--
Regards Richard.