Okay, I not an expert on this subject, so please, anyone feel free to
correct me, but from experience I would suggest that you don't correct any
problems with linux files and diectories with any win95 product. This can
destroy the files, which maybe still perfectly okay, as a friend will
testify. This goes the same for programes like Nortons, they tend to be
written specifically for an OS, and when they come across another OS
written file, they try to correct it and usually fails. As to what you
should do, I guess I'd back the data up first. What sort of files are they,
do you access them with both win95 and linux programmes?

cheers

Johann

--
Johann Kwiatkowski
Spot The Dog Graphics

begin:          vcard
fn:             s142433
n:              ;s142433
adr:            P.O. Box  79, Moorooka;;;Brisbane;Queensland;4105;Australia
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:       61 7 0418 797 419
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE