-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andrew R. Brink
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 1999 1:09 PM
To: linux newbie; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (Off topic) good way of networking?

Since you all are probably the smartest people i know of I'll ask this.

I want to network my computer and a friends computer together, he lives
all the way down the street......the problem is that i cant think of a
way to get cable over the street or under it.....we have a server that
we can put in the middle of us too.

Can you all think of anything?

Thanks
Andrew Brink