De: Koyote [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: vendredi 29 janvier 1999 06:51
À: linux-newbie
Objet: Re: dial up problems

    Okay, maybe I'm just being stupid and missing the obvious here,
but I'm having a bit of trouble with getting my modem running under
Linux. (Part of it may be the time crunch- I have three jobs until the
s.o. graduates next year....not much time to figure this out.)
    I can't get minicom to do anything. period.

    I'm using a K56Flex pnp modem, set to cua2 (COM3), and the box
knows this (although minicom may not?)
    I've run isapnp to set up the modem.
    I run minicom -s    and select "modem" and it bombs, because it
cannot find /dev/modem.
    How do I get minicom to recognize cua2? Or am I missing something
here???

TIA
Koyote