According to Michael Trausch: While burning my CPU.

> I am wondering how to configure sendmail to relay local messages to a host
> on the internet... I don't know jack squat about the sendmail.cf file,
> other than that's what sendmail reads from... and there's no man page for
> it that i can access.  I'm using slackware 3.5.0/kernel 2.0.34 (that works
> better than the SuSE install did), and whatever senmail that comes with
> it.

Well many will say it is done in sendmail.cf, i do it in /etc/aliases
say peter is the host (target), make an entry in /etc/aliases like;

peter:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now do;

'newaliases' to update the alias database.

man aliases
man newaliases

Hope this helps you.

>       Thanks,
>       Mike
>
> -----
> M. Trausch                                E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    It is better to keep your mouth shut, and look like a fool, than to
>    open your mouth, and remove all doubt.

Ah!, i have quoted that signature many times, its an origanal...

>    A true friend walks in when the world walks out.
>
>    Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students.

Would not "bore" be a more suited word.???

Oh well, What you see is what you get, what you "dont see" is what you
wont worry about.

--
Regards Richard.