Well, I may not know exactly what I'm doing all of the time, but this
group helps a WHOLE lot!  :-)  I am greatful for the existance of this
group, that's for sure, or I'd have got frustrated with Linux and
proabably just started using DOS.

        - Mike

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Mike or Carole Duncan wrote:

> To all--
>
> Thanks for all the help I received.  I *had* neglected to run the
> ldconfig (which wasn't mentioned in the WINE installation README--but
> that's another matter).  Since I am so new to linux, I had not realized
> that step was needed (or even existed!)
>
> This list has been a life (and sanity!) saver.  Thanks again.
>
> Mike

-----
M. Trausch                                E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   It is better to keep your mouth shut, and look like a fool, than to
   open your mouth, and remove all doubt.

   A true friend walks in when the world walks out.

   Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students.