Hello,
I am trying to install Linux onto my NT box.  The drive is a 10G drive partitioned
into 4 parts.  I am trying to install RedHat Linux onto the last partition.  The
problem is that when I go into fdisk, I get a bunch of error saying that the partition
has 2 different physical/logical beginning and ending.  Furthermore, when I tried to
delete the last partition, I don't actually get any free space on the drive. The same
problem occurs in disk druid.  It reports that I have negative free space.  How can I
solve this?  I really would like to use NT only when I have to use VB and use Linux
for everything else.  Any suggestions would be great.

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums