Hello,

I just upgraded my 486 box which I am running Linux on, to a bigger and
better hard drive (3.5 gb), and a newer video card (S3 Trio64, 2mb video
RAM)... and I reinstalled Linux to the new hard disk.  Everything works
like I'd expect it to, except for ONE minor thing:  The colors in X, in 24
bit mode, are *WAY* off, JPGs and everything are really CRAPPY looking,
and greens are deep blues, etc.

HOW can I fix this problem?  I want to use X for some things that are,
obviously, graphics oriented, but I can't rely on it if the colors are
screwed up. =)

        Thanks,
        Mike

---
Michael Trausch                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lake High School                            http://www.wcnet.org/~mtrausch

    Old programmers never die.  They just terminate and stay resident.