You are out of luck if you were hoping to find an easy solution...

Linux may be designed to easily co-exist with DOS/Windows, but
DOS/Windows does not show Linux (or other operating systems) the same
respect.  Unless you've got an unused partition sitting at the beginning
of your hard disk (C: drive) then you'll be forced to repartition,
reformat, and reinstall (or restore) linux and Win95.  Another option
may be to use a utility like System Commander, but I claim no knowledge
of it.

There are a couple of versions of Win95 floating around (full, upgrade,
OEM SR2) and the installation process varies.  If you can figure out
what you are starting with, I can help with the installation process.

On Thursday, August 27, 1998 12:50 AM, Dane Helm
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Ok..this one is kinda weird...I NEED to install win 95(school
> starting...) but I only have linux installed..is it possible to
install
> Win95 from linux (I have never installed win95, the used computer
already
> had it installed..I saved my serial number and I can get ahold of my
> friends OEM CD...) I have no idea on how to get the install started.
>
> Do I HAVE to get a dos boot disk (Do I have to get dos first? before I
> install linux) and boot it from there then run setup.exe  can I get
tthe
> dosemulator and run setup.exe of the cdrom
>
> Also, not enough hard drive space to run WINE.......
>
> Dane Helm          [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Bremerton,
WA

=======
http://www.essential.org/antitrust/ms/jun3survey.html