According to [EMAIL PROTECTED]: While burning my CPU.

> Does anyone know of a "split screen" telnet client for Linux? I would
> like to find one with a "type ahead" area at the bottom of the screen
> so my text isn't mixing with incoming text while I type. TIA...

There are several, mostly written by hams, i use "splitscreen" myself for
normal telnetting and a program called colrconv for the convers server.

I cant remember where they are located, but that should be no problem as i
see i have direct access to your machine via ampr.org, if you wish i could
"try" to ftp the 2 files they are small progs.

Let me know.

--
Regards Richard.