My laptop (compaq presario 1625) is a dual-boot BeOS (3.1) / Linux box. A
lot of Linux users seem to also be Be users.

I frankly like it a lot, though supposedly my configuration wasn't
supported (it is true that sound doesn't work on my laptop), it works
fine.

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Victor Diez wrote:

> Maybe this message is off topic but I would like read your opinions about the BeOS
>4.1
> It supposed that the first true Media operating system.
>
> I need suggestions 'cause I'm thinking install it on my Linux box...
>
> you can find more info about BeOS here:
>
> http://www.be.com

_Deirdre  *  http://disclaimer.deirdre.org  *  http://www.deirdre.net
"I would rather choose to have my leg bitten off than to buy NT"
Rob Narberes, Information Systems Manager, DNA Plant Technologies Corp
as quoted in (!) Computerworld