Situation:
- Slackware 3.5 installed from ZipSlack.
- single HDD partitioned with DOS fdisk into:
        primary 150Mb (DOS)
        extended, with three paritions (DOS, NTFS, Compaq utils)
- Linux happily loading using:
        loadlin vmlinuz root=/dev/hda5

I decided to try LILO, and installed to the MBR.  Linux boots until
the kernel panics, presumably because it can't be found.

At the moment Linux is in a directory \linux, a DOS partition.  How
do I convert this to a native Linux partition?

Secondly, how should I configure LILO so it loads Linux?

TIA

--
Robert Pepper # [EMAIL PROTECTED] # http://www.netcat.co.uk/rob/
"This site is best viewed with browsers that support tables,