If you have the CD's you can make them.

On a *nix box you would mount your cdrom
"mount /mnt/cdrom"
than as root type
"dd if=/mnt/cdrom/images/boot.img of=/dev/fd0 bs=72k"
and for the supplemental disk (rescue disk) type
"dd if=/mnt/cdrom/images/supp.img of=/dev/fd0 bs=72k"

If you are on a dos windows box put the RH cd in your drive change to it and do
cd \dosutils
rawrite.exe

when prompted for the boot image

"..\images\boot.img"

To make the images in dos you have to have RAWRITE.EXE.
You can get it at most Linux download sites.

Will