Hi i'm running slackware 3.5 with 2.0.36 kernel.
i download nmap yesterday,after compiling i test
it on my server and got this output for udp scan.

Starting nmap V. 2.08 by Fyodor ([EMAIL PROTECTED], www.insecure.org/nmap/)WARNING:  -sU
is now UDP scan -- for TCP FIN scan use -sF Host appears to be up ... good.Initiating
FIN,NULL, UDP, or Xmas stealth scan against host.Too many drops ... increasing
senddelay to 50000 The UDP or stealth FIN/NULL/XMAS scan took 96 seconds to scan 1429
ports.Interesting ports on host: Port    State       Protocol  Service
37      open        udp        time
53      open        udp        domain
512     open        udp        biff
520     open        udp        route
1025    open        udp        blackjack
Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 96 seconds.

my question is, what is the port 1025(Blackjack)
for and how can i disable it (if it is not being used by the system). i have already
search in the
/etc/rc.d directory and /etc directory but i cannot find anything that refers to the
port number.