Someware under the /usr/docs directory, you should find the
ZIP-HOWTO, or something similar.  Be careful, as there
are 2 Zip Howto's there: one dealing with using a Zip drive,
and the other is about installing Linux from a Zip drive.
The latter is called Zip-Install-HOWTO, or something similar.

The Zip-Howto may even be under unmaintained howto's, I can't
remember.  But is is an Excellent source of information, and
is dead-simple to read.  I didn't know anything about how to
get the drive working under Linux, and with the howto I had
the drive up and running in about 30 minutes, not including
the kernel recompile.

Bryan Scaringe