Cosmin Buhu wrote the following:

>       Hi,
>
>       Please tell me if I can mount vfat (FAT32) partitions with
> RedHat 4.2, kernel 2.0.30.
>       I have : -hda1=FAT32 Win95
>                -hda2=Linux swap
>                -hda3=Linux ext2
>       <mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt/dos> doesn't work, and mount's
> blocksize options are only 512 and 1024.
>       mtools seem to work, but mmount doesn't.
>       What do I need? To improve my knowledge :-) ;kernel upgrade;
> somethingelse ?

This one is simple. Time for a kernel upgrade. vfat support didn't
come into things until .34 I -think-.

--
CaT ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                       URL: http://www.zip.com.au/dev/null

   An electricity provider of New Hampshire, US has advised it's customers
   that in the event of a power failure they can log on to its website for
   more information...   - Paraphrased from the New Scientist, Feb 6, 1999